Buffalo is on the move! LB Revisited offers a chance for graduates to once again be a part of the LB Experience affording the "back stage pass" to all that is happening in Buffalo today.
- LB Revisited consists of four half day sessions throughout the year
- March 31 - Niagara Street Development
- June 9 - Medical Campus/Fruit Belt
- August 4 - The Waterfront
- October 6 - East Side
- Sessions will begin at Noon with lunch and conclude around 5pm with a social hour to follow.
- Classes are offered to LB grads only.
- Class size is limited to 25 people.
Paid LB Members: $75 per session
Non-paid LB members: $125 per session
Cost includes day session, all materials and fees, lunch and snacks.